Predictive modelling & simulation tool
Pharmaceutical stability and shelf life are dependent on optimal packaging. Choosing protective packaging can be expensive and time consuming. With our proprietary Stablus Program, Airnov works directly with customers to determine desiccant dosage, oxygen scavenger or barrier properties need for a specific application.
This predictive simulation service simulates packaging conditions and helps customers determine optimal solutions for shelf life protection, while keeping in mind that packaging cost optimization is key.
Why use Stablus?
- Stablus evaluates the Relative Humidity level or the oxygen concentration inside the packaging during all the shelf life.
- Stablus helps in the development of the optimal packaging configuration for a given set of conditions, taking into consideration the container (bottles, tubes, container closure system, aluminium bags, dispenser, and inhaler) and active agent (desiccant, oxygen scavenger, etc.).
- With Stablus, valuable time-to-market and testing resources can be optimized by narrowing the packaging configurations that would be necessary for stability testing.
- Stablus can determine technical or cost-saving technical improvements for existing drug packaging.
- If considering marketing a drug product in a different climatic zone, Stablus can evaluate the potential need for a different packaging configuration (i.e. more or less desiccant, blister packaging, etc.).
Airnov Healthcare Packaging offers customers a full set of services to assist customers develop, configure, validate and implement the optimal packaging solution to protect and dispense their drug. Discover also our CompatilusTM Program, as well as our offer for Innovation workshops.